One time Democrat presidential aspirant Martin O’Malley is claiming that the upcoming election is a choice between freedom and fascism and you’ll never guess who the bad guy is. The former Maryland governor was one of the ringers trotted out during the primary process to present the illusion that Hillary had opposition. Despite Jim Webb calling bullshit on the process and crazy Bernie going rogue, O’Malley did his part and is now shilling for Hillary.
According to a story from The Hill “O’Malley: Trump ‘hijacked the Republican Party’s nomination'”:
O’Malley said people who depend on the U.S. “are really scratching their heads at how Donald Trump could have gotten so far.”
“I’ve told them be cool, fear not, the American people will figure this out on Election Day, and I believe Secretary Clinton will succeed,” he said.
O’Malley said he thinks support has consolidated around Hillary Clinton after the first two presidential debates.
“It’s my sense, John, after those first two debates that Democrats started talking more to each other, to their neighbors about their support for Secretary Clinton, and that’s what every election comes down to,” he said.
O’Malley added that Clinton isn’t a perfect candidate, but the choice on Election Day, he said, is between fascism and freedom.
But O’Malley is both lying and wrong because thanks to Barack Obama, fascism is already here.
Author Naiomi Wolf wrote an essay back in 2007 entitled “Fascist America, in 10 Easy Steps” so let’s just take a look at where we are today.
1. Invoke a terrifying internal and external enemy: Russia, Russia, Russia and it’s American fifth column aka Trump supporters.
2. Create a gulag: A massive for-profit prison archipelago that would put Stalin to shame, and those mysterious FEMA camps that the media claims do not exist.
3. Develop a thug caste: Black Lives Matter and other identity group goon squads are an army of Brownshirts in waiting.
4. Set up an internal surveillance system: NSA domestic surveillance and data-mining programs have expanded exponentially under Obama.
5. Harass citizens’ groups: Obama has already unleashed the IRS against conservative Tea Party groups and look for the same to be done against patriots by weaponized alphabet soup agencies under a Clinton regime.
6. Engage in arbitrary detention and release: While this one’s on Bush, Habeas Corpus has been rendered null and void.
7. Target key individuals: The most notable name here is Trump who is facing an unprecedented attack by the entire political and media establishment and Democrats are calling for the FBI to be sent after him.
8. Control the press: The degree of coordination by the media in going after Trump while covering up Hillary’s criminality and megalomaniac tendencies shows that there is no longer a free media in this country.
9. Dissent equals treason: See number one.
10. Suspend the rule of law: As the politicized FBI’s refusal to go after Hillary shows, there are two sets of law in this country and when you have that you have no law at all.
Wolf leaves out one key element of fascist systems: rigged elections. In addition to the 24/7 media smear campaign against Trump, Obama’s Homeland Security Gestapo is prepared to intervene in the election under the bogus pretense that Putin is trying to cheat Hillary out of the presidency.
To sum it all up, Martin O’Malley is full of crap and for those who don’t believe that Obamastan is a fascist country I would suggest taking a good look around.